OF ACCEPTING AND HANDLING COMPLAINTS SUBMITTED TO MAZOWIECKI PORT LOTNICZY
WARSZAWA-MODLIN SP. Z O. O.
- These Regulations specify the rules of accepting and the mode of handling complaints by Mazowiecki Port Lotniczy Warszawa-Modlin Sp. z o.o.
- The Regulations are available on the website: www.modlinairport.pl and at the information point in the terminal.
- The following terms used in the Regulations have the following meaning:
Company - Mazowiecki Port Lotniczy Warszawa-Modlin Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki, 05-102, ul. Gen. Wiktora Thommee 1A, registered at the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIV Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS No: 0000184990, NIP: 522-10-25-337, REGON: 011248734.
Customer - a natural person or a legal person using the services of Warsaw Modlin Airport.
Airport Service - a service rendered by the Company as the Airport Operator, related to the take-off, landing and parking of aircraft, performed in the interest of air carriers and other aircraft users, as well as the service related to providing access to airport infrastructure and performing security checks in the interest of passengers, as well as non-aviation services rendered by the Company for consideration (e.g. lease of parking spaces at the car park managed by the Company).
Complaint - dissatisfaction expressed by a customer with regards to Airport Services rendered by the Company.
- Mazowiecki Port Lotniczy Warszawa-Modlin Sp. z o.o. is not liable for products and services provided by entities running their business activity in the premises of Warsaw Modlin Airport.
General Rules of Accepting Complaints
- Customers may file complaints in the following forms, to their discretion:
- in writing - in the form of a complaint signed by the Customer and sent to the Company’s correspondence address or submitted in the Company’s office at the information point in the terminal.
- in electronic form - by e-mail: email@example.com; or using the contact form from the website: www.modlinairport.pl.
- A complaint must include:
- first name
- address for correspondence (for contact in writing)
- e-mail address (for contact in electronic form)
- place, date and time of event
- reservation number (if the complaint concerns services provided for a Customer departing from or arriving to Warsaw Modlin Airport)
- detailed description of event
- amount of claim
- date of submitting the complaint
- Customer’s signature
- car park ticket number (if the complaint concerns the service of lease of parking spaces at car parks managed by the Company)
- bank account number (if the complaint includes a pecuniary claim), though the number can also be provided by the Customer while the complaint is being handled.
- Each complaint must include the Customer’s consent to the storage and processing of personal data required to efficiently handle the complaint.
- If a complaint has been filed in a manner which makes it impossible to handle it, e.g. without first name and surname, with no contact details or completed illegibly, such a complaint will not be handled.
- A complaint filed in a different form than that specified in § 2 section 1 (social media etc.) shall not be handled.
- The Company may request additional information or documentary evidence from the Customer for the purpose of handling the complaint.
- If the Company does not receive additional documents within the specified time limit, the complaint is handled on the basis of information provided by the Customer as well as documents and information that are in the Company’s possession.
- The Company is not liable for lack of possibility of contacting the Customer if incorrect contact details have been provided.
- Complaints filed in writing should be completed legibly, preferably in capital letters.
- In order to make the process of filing a complaint in writing easier, the Customer may use a complaint form which constitutes an annex to these Regulations. A complaint form template is available on the Company’s website: www.modlinairport.pl or at the information point in the terminal. The form can be modified at any time and it does not require an amendment to the Regulations.
- A complaint has to be submitted in Polish or in English.
- Subject to § 2 sections 3 and 4 of the General Rules of Accepting Complaints, the Company immediately handles a complaint and replies to it, no later than within 30 days from the date of receiving the complaint.
- The complaints are handled in Polish or in English.
Manners of Replying to a Complaint
- A reply to a complaint is sent in writing or by e-mail, according to the Customer’s choice made at the moment of filing the complaint.
Personal Data Protection
- According to Art. 13 section 1 and section 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC
(General Data Protection Regulation), please be informed that:
1) the controller of your personal data is Mazowiecki Port Lotniczy Warszawa-Modlin Sp. z o.o. (the Company) with its registered office
in Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki, at ul. Gen. Wiktora Thommee 1a;
2) Contact details of the data protection officer - email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
3) your personal data will be processed for the purpose of handling complaints, evaluation of legitimacy of claims, sending replies and defending the
interests of the controller with regards to a claim filed;
4) in justified cases the recipients of your personal data will be the Companies transferred to the insurer, and other subcontractors of the Company,
in particular legal advisors, tax advisors, auditors, etc.;
5) your personal data will not be transferred to third countries or international organisations;
6) your personal data will be stored for the period corresponding with the period of limitation of claims, unless you waive those claims;
7) you have the right to access your data and the right to rectification, to restriction of processing, to data portability, the right to object;
8) you have the right to lodge a complaint at the supervisory authority if you think that the processing of the data that concerns you
violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
9) providing your personal data to the Company is necessary for filing a complaint and having it handled by the Company according to the provisions of the generally applicable law, in particular of the Act on Consumers' Rights
(i.e. Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 2014, item 827 as amended);
10) your data will not be processed in an automated way, including profiling.
- The Regulations become effective on 04 December 2018.